Tuesday, December 11, 2007

You know you are a woman living on the edge of a blinding snow storm when...


Have you ever been out in a blinding snow storm? Most of us who live in Canada have at one time or another been in this situation. You are driving or walking and you can't even see the car or person in front of you it is snowing so hard. So how does that feel? Well, it can feel scarey and tretcherous, and we can also feel as if our life is out of our control. So how can you relate this to other parts of your life? Sometimes I wish that I could see out into the blinding snow strom wich represents my future. What will happen next? what will I be when I grow up? Where will this avenue take me. I have trouble sometimes letting go of that control over what will be.

It is very hard to trust that all will be well. I am sure that I am not alone in that feeling. Now I should say that on a good day I am the type of person that believes that everything is meant to be and that when it is needed the money will come. When is it that I change over to the person who is scared about the outcome. In this case I am not sure. Maybe it is when it is something that is very important and not just a simple thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home